Note: The information provided in this blog is only for the use of providing brand-related and franchise-related guidance and knowledge to the user. Khatabook does not claim the ownership of any brand-related word in this blog or any other blog on the website.
DTDC is an Indian company that operates a network of messenger stores. It is often responsible for transporting shipments of various sizes around the nation. The company consists of more than 10,000 establishments that can transport items locally or internationally, depending on the customer’s location. DTDC provides Indian people with the chance to establish a DTDC franchise business.
DTDC is one of India's most well-known corporate brands, ranking in the top 100. Their channel partners represent more than 80% of first-time business visionaries, providing them with a distinct competitive edge and a wide reach throughout the country. DTDC is unquestionably both productive in terms of its growth and provides fulfilling experience for its customers as well. In India, the DTDC franchise cost is extremely inexpensive. The company is the fastest-growing business setup in the country due to its many success stories in overcoming difficulties. Anyone in India may create a messenger business by forming a DTDC corporation, which can be done from any location.
Did you know? DTDC was founded in 1990 and it is one of the largest business network in India that is operating successfully over 3 decades.
DTDC’s Franchise Structure
In addition to subsidiaries, joint ventures, delegate workplaces, and franchisees, DTDC has a worldwide footprint in various network businesses. The DTDC Franchise Fee in India is also pretty reasonable. The following are the franchise programmes offered by DTDC.
- Single Unit Franchise (SUF): You can start your business in a single location with this program. With more than 95 percent of the DTDC's corporation formed through this program and 75 percent of its income coming from this model, it is one of the most significant and growth oriented program in its business structure. In this franchise model, the owner is in charge of a specific postal district or a certain region, the development of the franchise, and the customer service for that area.
- Master (DTDC) Franchise (MF): A Master Franchise Agreement Between DTDC corporation And the franchise owner is formed with this program. The franchise owner is responsible for managing the functioning unit inside the city limits of the Regional Office, with at least one reporting franchisee under their supervision, and the master franchise must be located within the city limits of the Regional Office. It doesn't matter what function the SUF plays; this MF is in charge of the duties and progress of the other franchisees within its authority.
- Super Franchise (SF): One or more franchisees are responsible for a super franchise, which operates in an autonomous area or a particular territory within a region and takes under one or more franchisees. As an extension of the corporation, it is responsible for the expansion of the company's activities and providing high-quality customer service.
- Corporate Syndication (CF): To obtain this franchise program, an experienced industry specialist must have the necessary office infrastructure, investment funds, and the business contact details of the corporate houses to increase the overall growth of the franchises.
Investment Details for the DTDC Single Unit Franchise
If you want to start a single unit franchise, you’ll need to invest ₹50000 to ₹2.00.000 lakhs. The amount you need to invest in starting a SUF is strictly based on the location. The expected return on investment is around 20%.
Space Requirements For DTDC Franchise
You need to have a large storage space to manage its shipments. The space needed for courier handling ranges from 300 square feet to 450 square feet. The location should be in a popular area of the district in which you plan to start your franchise.
Documents Required For Starting a DTDC Franchise
- Demand draught for the security deposit and setup fee
- A voter identification card or a driver's licence of the franchise owner.
- A ration card or a phone bill from a landline connection.
- Land ownership agreement.
- A photocopy of the bank passbook or a bank statement copy to identify your financial viability.
- DTDC undertakes a background check on the persons participating in the normal subsidised rural and satellite DTDC franchise to guarantee suitability for this business.
- The organisation selects franchisees based on the availability of accessible regions in the district and the possibility for growth in the industry from that region.
- Additionally, the organisation educates potential candidates through the application process and assists them in determining which franchise is the excellent fit for them.
Personnel Required to Start a DTDC Franchise
- Single unit franchise, 2 people required.
- Master unit franchise, 3 members required.
- Super unit franchise, 4 or more members required.
DTDC franchise, an Indian courier firm, is widely considered one of the nation's most dependable one to get started as a new franchise owner. According to its official report, the company now has over 5800 successful channel partners dispersed throughout the country. The overall strategy of the business contributes to its unparalleled reach throughout India and the creation of entrepreneurial opportunities for its partners.
Follow Khatabook for the latest updates, news blogs, and articles related to micro, small and medium businesses (MSMEs), business tips, income tax, GST, salary, and accounting.