Royal Enfield has always been one of India's most trusted motorcycle companies. It has about one hundred and eighty traders in various parts of the country. This company has 100 years of experience, and such requires minimal marketing. In this article, we hope to provide you with an understanding of the company and details about the Royal Enfield retailer franchise.
Did you know? Royal Enfield played a key role in WWII. They were affectionately nicknamed the “Flying Flea” by the men who rode to work, produced in the subway at Westwood, UK.
Why a Royal Enfield agency?
Royal Enfield is one of the oldest and most famous motorcycle companies. The company was founded in 1901 in India. Royal Enfield has always strived to build world-class products based on its research and consumer needs. The company has some of the best marketing to improve its sales and make it more popular.So, if you love motorcycles, a Royal Enfield dealership can prove a good business opportunity.
Market Power of Royal Enfield Agency in India
Royal Enfield sells its motorcycles in about 50 countries worldwide. There are various types of motorcycles sold by Royal Enfield around the world.
Still, the most well-known two-wheelers popular in India is the Bullet, and it is a classic bike known for its massive power output. Other models include Thunderbird, which is good for travelling long distances and Continental GT, which is known for its style.
In addition to motorcycles, the company provides various services to its customers in its store, including items such as caps, keys, saddlebags, signs, and more. Royal Enfield also owns a clothing line for bike enthusiasts to wear a matching set of clothes with their motorcycles. It also has a footwear department to provide comfortable riding boots to its customers.
Royal Enfield Franchise Cost in India
If you want to invest in a Royal Enfield Franchise, it would be best to know the total investment costs required for opening a store in the area of your choosing.
The Enfield bike dealership cost in India can be divided into two parts.
- Total Investment Cost: ₹50 lakhs to 1 crore depending upon store location.
- Franchise Fees: ₹1 lakh fees, excluded from the above.
The above-given figures estimate a Royal Enfield franchise cost in India.
Requirements for a Royal Enfield Dealership
A store will only be eligible if it meets the area requirements for a Royal Enfield dealership. The business requires a good amount of area to put up your bike, showroom areas, services areas, customer areas, and so on.
- It requires a large space for keeping different motorbikes on display in the showroom. You must have a minimum of 4000 to 5000 sq. ft for a Royal Enfield dealership.
- You must submit documents like an aadhar card for identity verification, address proof, a PAN card to verify your income, and bank statements to ascertain your eligibility.
- Components such as a reception, a common room for guests, parking space for bikes on display, a workplace, and a showcase are also compulsory.
Profit and ROI of a Royal Enfield Dealership
Royal Enfield is a product that guarantees profits to its investors. The company is so popular that it does not even need to advertise to improve its products. The profit margins of Royal Enfield Products stand at least 20 per cent.
Royal Enfield Franchise Training Program
The Royal Enfield training program supports all applicants for opening a franchise, and the facility is only available to applicants approved by the company.
In India, the Company provides suitable training sessions in Chandigarh and Chennai.
Advantages of a Royal Enfield Dealership
There are many benefits to associating with Royal Enfield. The company has established many support groups to assist one person in starting a Royal Enfield store.
These support groups ensure each new vendor
- Knows about the business
- Guides them in running the franchise.
- Guidance and support for stocks, marketing, and customer support are also provided.
- The company also assists the franchisee user in identifying the store location and provides fantastic support.
The franchise user must sign a minimum of five years of merchant agreements. After that, the company may change the contract period at any time.
Learn How to Get a Royal Enfield Dealership in India
The process of obtaining a Royal Enfield dealership is simple, and there are a few steps you need to take to become one.
- Step 1: Visit the official Royal Enfield website and click on the “Become a Dealer” option. It leads you to a form.
- Step 2: Fill out the form without missing any details, and remember to highlight your sales expertise and why you should be eligible.
- Step 3: After submitting the form, the company will review your application. You have to be patient and wait for the company’s approval.
- Step 4: After reviewing the application, the company will inspect and verify that the venue is viable for the audience and fits the area requirements. If everything goes well, they will contact after approving the franchise opening at the area inspected.
Royal Enfield Enquiry Details
If a person wishes to contact Royal Enfield for further information, they may use the following information. All the contact details are provided on the official website.
Royal Enfield Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Enfield Official Website: www.royalenfield.com
Royal Enfield is a trusted company that provides a good ROI. The Royal Enfield motorcycle is not just a vehicle but a style statement amongst the youths. You should now know how to become a franchise dealer from the above-given information.Follow Khatabook for the latest updates, news blogs, and articles related to micro, small and medium businesses (MSMEs), business tips, income tax, GST, salary, and accounting.