Note: The information provided in this blog is only for the use of providing brand-related and franchise-related guidance and knowledge to the user. Khatabook does not claim the ownership of any brand-related word in this blog or any other blog on the website.
Globalisation and rising living standards have had an impact on people's eating habits. Snacks are getting a lot of traction on the menus of practically every metropolitan household. And purchasing or eating snacks at a restaurant is a common affair. As a result, the snack sector has grown in immense popularity. Most people resort to snacks because they are packaged, easily accessed, and savoury. The Rajasthani Namkeen Dealer Franchise is renowned for its tasty snacks which undergo various quality checks before becoming commercially available. The company is known to make a monthly sale of more than 10,00,000 packets. It has a dedicated clientele which is sure to enhance the sales of every dealership.
Did you know?
The Rajasthani Namkeen Product Company was founded in 2014 and has become one of the go-to choices for delicious snacks.
What makes Rajasthani Namkeen so special?
Flavoured and delicious snacks have been second nature to the Rajasthani community. A reputed brand across India, Rajasthani Namkeen has a presence in more than 18 cities. Rajasthani Namkeen offers a wide assortment of fresh and healthy namkeens (snacks) made with natural and high-quality ingredients. Rajasthani Namkeen is a reputed brand that is renowned for its preparation of snacks of wide-ranging flavours. This has made them a household name amongst most of the key cities and towns of India.
Benefits of setting-up a Rajasthani Namkeen Dealership
- Dealership Support from Rajasthani Namkeen
Becoming a franchisee of an established brand like Rajasthani Namkeen assures long-term returns and the brand ensures immense support for the same.
- A confirmed customer base:
The company has an extremely strong presence in more than thirteen states across India. The clientele is diverse and with varied tastes but the variety of the snacks has only increased over the years. Once you acquire a dealership, the brand extends its support in creating an awareness of the new franchisee. This is sure to bring in the requisite amount of dedicated as well as new customers.
- Marketing Support:
Once you acquire a dealership of Rajasthani Namkeen the brand takes care of marketing its new franchisee set-up in terms of brand-building and every other expertise required to market its products.
- Product and sales training Management:
The brand furnishes its franchisee with all the necessary information about product information. Training is provided to all the sales personnel by an industry specialist.
- Storage and Logistics:
The storage and logistics benefits are provided by the company which is a bonus to the dealer.
- Wide distribution channel:
Rajasthani Namkeen has a presence in more than 18 cities across India. It has a stable and wide distribution channel which assists every dealership to become highly productive and earn profits.
- Expertise in sales and marketing:
The company will assist you with all your sales and marketing requirements for the smooth and lucrative functioning of your dealership.
Eligibility for a Rajasthani Namkeen Distributorship
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old.
- The applicants should be at least tenth pass.
- Applicants should have experience in the FMCG distributorship business.
- They should have adequate investment.
- For all retail-related activities, the Franchise has to ensure that it should employ competent personnel who own a vehicle.
Investment requirements to start a Rajasthani Namkeen Distributorship
If you want to start a Rajasthani Namkeen Distributorship in your area, the investment will depend on the level you want to start at, your area, and how much sales you earn.
Anyone desirous of becoming a Rajasthani Namkeen Dealer must have at least an amount of ₹ 5-6 lakhs. Other key investments would include:
- You have to pay a registration fee of ₹2,000.
- The person can decide on the initial stock.
- You can start with a minimum of 15000-16000, however, you will be responsible for 50% of the transportation costs.
- If you start with a minimum stock of 25,000, the company will cover all transportation costs.
- You need at least ₹3 lakhs for a vehicle (three or four-wheeler).
- The cost of a warehouse (storage) is between 600 and 800 square feet ( its cost depends on your location)
- Staffing costs: 2-3 people.
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, PAN Card
- Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
- Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
- Qualification Certificate
- Shop agreement/Sale deed
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Rent agreement
- Food license
- GST number
- Outlet Trade license
Profit and Margin in a Rajasthani Namkeen distributorship
Your profits are determined by the total amount of sales you can make every month. With minimal investments, the profits are often reasonable for every dealership. You might expect more earnings from the company. However, you must place orders of roughly 15000 to 25000 per week. The company offers a wide variety of product lines.
As a result, the company's total profit margin is just around 7% to 8%. For the retailer, the range is 20% to 40%. If you work harder for the organization, there are many incentives in place that are based on your sales. As a result, you could become eligible for this program and make more money. However, this procedure starts after 5-6 months.
How to become a Rajasthani Namkeen distributor?
The process of becoming a Rajasthani Namkeen Distributor involves the following process:
- You must first speak with your local area manager.
- They will adequately survey your location and create a plan for your retailing.
- They will proceed with the process after you give consent.
- The area manager will now assist you in setting up your firm.
- They will also supply you with training.
- You can start your business within a week.
Rajasthani Namkeen Dealership requires a nominal investment and the profits across its dealership outlets are quite reasonable. It is a famous brand which has an established customer base. We hope the article has given you all the relevant information regarding Rajasthani Namkeen, the support received, the investment required, and the process of getting the dealership along with the various documents required.