Note: The information provided in this blog is only for the use of providing brand-related and franchise-related guidance and knowledge to the user. Khatabook does not claim the ownership of any brand-related word in this blog or any other blog on the website.
Mio Amore provides a wide variety of delicious desserts and bakery items that melt in the tongue like honey, and make consumers fall in love with this brand. Mio Amore is a company that people adore and can relate to on a personal level because of its freshly baked meals and large choice of confectionary items. Mio Amore is a baker that provides a diverse variety of treats to its consumers at a reasonable price. The bakery has something for everyone, as well as meals to suit all moods. One thing that draws customers towards the brand is its perfectly planned and often updated menu, which features new and trendy foods.
You will get all your favourite dishes at a reasonable price compared to other brands in your location. Freshly cooked food and the ambience of Mio Amore are the major elements that make it an inviting place. So, if you're searching for a new place to get out of the mundane work life and freshen up your mood, you already know where to go. If you're looking to start a Mio Amore franchise, be sure to read this article all the way to the end.
Did you know? Monginis, the parent company of Mio Amore, was quickly eradicated from more than 200 locations across the region after a dispute between its partners and replaced by the brand name Mio Amore?
Also read: How to Start Haldirams Franchise Business in India
History of Mio Amore
Monginis was a well-known and well-respected brand. And the company agreed to market cakes, pastry, cookies, cupcakes, and other baked goods under the Switz Foods PVT Ltd brand name. But it quickly shifted its business plan after a successful run and began to sell its own items under a different name and brand altogether. The decision angered the founders, Khorakiwala family, and the two firms decided to officially separate from one another. Both the parties reached an agreement outside of court that Switz Foods PVT Ltd. would not sell any of its items in the North East or West Bengal.
After the agreement, Mr. Arnab Basu started Mio Amore in 1992. Mio Amore is an Italian term that means "My Dearest". In 1992, Mr. Basu, a local partner, introduced the old brand Monginis to Kolkata. In 2015, every one of the Monginis stores were renamed as Mio Amore after a series of legal battles. In order to distribute their products, Mio Amore joined hands with other big brands like Britannia and ITC. Mio Amore is a popular brand in the northeast region of India, and they are now aiming to spread their business to all other parts of the country.
Main USPs of Mio Amore
Mio Amore is without a doubt one of the top cake and dessert shops in the north-eastern region of India, and there are a few characteristics that set it apart from other comparable brands in the industry.
- Affordability: One of Mio Amore's main USPs is its affordability and reasonable pricing. What would cost you a high amount elsewhere is much more reasonable and less expensive here. This draws a large number of youngsters and office workers. If you want to get yourself a cheesy treat or a delightful chocolate dessert, you can go ahead without worrying about its price.
- Experts in the bakery industry: Mio Amore has nearly 25 years of experience in the field of baking delicacies. It also offers flavourful, vegetarian, and non-vegetarian meal options.
- Ambience and professional service: Workers at Mio Amore are always on their toes, ready to serve their customers as swiftly as possible. The atmosphere, on the other hand, is calming, colourful, and inviting, and this alone attracts a significant number of people to its shops.
- A Large Choice of Delicious Items: Mio Amore in Eastern India makes you fall in love with food by presenting a wide choice of bakery and confectionary items. The menu is updated on a regular basis.
- Customer satisfaction is a top priority: As the name says, 'My Dearest,' the company Mio Amore tries to please clients by providing high-quality, fresh meals on a consistent basis.
Mio Amore Franchise cost
When it comes to starting a Mio Amore franchise, there are various requirements to follow, but the most important is the investment you need to make. As part of the registration fee, you need to pay 12 lakhs. Apart from that, a Mio Amore franchise might cost between 30 to 40 lakhs. This includes operational costs, maintenance costs, and so on. When you invest in this franchise, you’ll get the following additional services.
- The kitchen will be completely set up.
- A complete mini-café will be set-up in the front area.
- Recruiting personnel will be provided.
Mio Amore Franchise Requirements
- Training: The team at Mio Amore offers a great deal of assistance and training to all of its business partners. When someone registers for a Mio Amore franchise, the corporation runs a thorough background check on the person’s prior experience. The company's key emphasis is to provide franchise opportunities to experienced business owners. The applicant's financial situation is the next thing the team carefully looks into.
- Personnel requirements to run the franchise: Two to three servers, as well as a store manager are the key personnel required to get started. You, as a business owner, is responsible for appointing additional staff members.
- Space: The area should be spacious enough to accommodate 100 to 200 members at a time. According to Mio Amore franchise guidelines, the outlet must be at least 250 square feet of length with a minimum of 10 feet of open area. The outlet is also expected to be on the ground floor, ideally with a large parking area. A particular space should be allocated for the packing department.
Also read: Know about starting Dr Lal Pathlabs Franchise Business
- Check the location Availability: Before committing to a Mio Amore franchise, you need to make sure that a favourable location is available.
- The company won’t let you open a Mio Amore franchise if there is too much competition.
- Another crucial factor you need to consider is that the location of the outlet should always be convenient for the customers to reach.
- The distance between one Mio Amore shop to another should be 2 kilometres apart.
- Staff Training: The team at Mio Amore provides in-depth training to all the business owners and its employees. The company also offers market and strategic operations training to the business owner and the marketing manager of a franchise. This helps the franchise to operate smoothly. The training does not stop with the initial days. The franchise team at Mio Amore provides a detailed guide that includes the organisation's goals, its history, and the working system that is followed all across the company, as well as answers to any concerns or issues that may arise when running an outlet.
The following documents are required to open a Mio Amore franchise:
- Business Insurance – If needed
- Business Registration – sole proprietorship/LLP/Private Limited
- FSSAI Licence
- GST Registration
- NOC from the local fire department
- Shop and Establishment Registration
- Signage license from Municipality
- Trade Licence – from the local municipality
Mio Amore Franchise Profit Margin
Commission for Mio Amore franchise owners is 20% on the MRP of the item. Most commissions are not exactly 20% on each product, but you can consider 20% as an average. Although the return on the investment is not particularly high, given the fact that it is a well-known bakery business, one may expect a high turnover, which could be a fantastic deal for an attractive return.
How to get Mio Amore Franchise in India?
It's time to apply for a Mio Amore franchise after you've completed all of the pre-planning and setup of your location. To get started, all you have to do is to fill out the application form found on the brand's main site. After you've completed the form, the company's representatives will contact you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 9051608000 (between 10 A.M to 6 P.M on all days).
Also read: Which Are The Most Profitable Franchises in India?
For more than 25 years, Mio Amore has been operating in various areas of Kolkata. The business has been supplying tasty food to its massive customer base, which is rising every day. The company's USP of offering freshly cooked food is the most significant competitive edge it has above all other brands. Renewal of the agreement is very simple. The brand is already well-liked by millions of people, and it operates on a fairly straightforward business model.
Follow Khatabook for the latest updates, news blogs, and articles related to micro, small and medium businesses (MSMEs), business tips, income tax, GST, salary, and accounting.