Patanjali is an Indian ayurvedic product company founded in 2006 and has since grown in popularity. It was founded by Acharya Balkrishna and marketed by Baba Ramdev. Patanjali products have earned trust over time due to their guaranteed quality and have become a household name in India. Patanjali franchises can be found in both rural and urban locations across India. Patanjali's products are available in almost 3 lakh outlets, and there are roughly 5000 franchise stores with over 1000 products. The company is currently looking to expand its existing network of franchisees. With its growing popularity, Patanjali currently competes fiercely with other brands in the market.
It's no surprise why Ayurvedic brands are gaining popularity. Patanjali never fails to amaze us; we are enthralled not only by the wide selection of products they offer but also by their high quality. They are pure and nutritious. Because of its genuine ayurvedic products, more and more individuals are investing in Patanjali franchises. Let's learn more about the Patanjali franchise in this article.
Why should you invest in the Patanjali Franchise business?
- Patanjali has created efficiency in doing business that is effective and yields positive results.
- One of the most significant benefits of having a Patanjali franchise is that the Patanjali brand is already well-known, so it'll have credibility in the eyes of the clients you're seeking to attract.
- Patanjali Franchise India offers training programmes to keep you up to date on the most influential business practices.
- Patanjali franchise investment is a better option than starting your own business because the brand already has a well-established marketing support. It provides you with tried and true methods and tactics for acquiring and retaining clients.
- The Franchise of Patanjali includes manuals and other material and staff to assist you in finding the perfect location and negotiating the best possible bargain.
- By purchasing a Patanjali franchise, you can reap the benefits of the existing business. This is because Patanjali is already a well-established business, therefore it can help in attracting new and existing customers of the Patanjali business. It can also help in maintaining a stable pricing strategy because of the brand name.
- The biggest reason is that if you are a Patanjali franchisee, investing in this business allows you to avoid risk because of its established business position.
- When a franchisor is large and well-known, such as Patanjali, they can continue exploring and developing new products and services.
- The franchisor will always be available to help you, from the start of your firm to its development and success.
- A franchise can assist you in navigating bureaucracy and guide how to manage difficulties that have arisen in the past for other franchises, which you might find difficult to manage if you owned your own business rather than a Patanjali franchise.
- Purchasing a franchise costs money, and the Patanjali franchise cost varies by state in India. Patanjali franchise in Mumbai costs higher than in other cities because Mumbai is a metropolis with a higher land value than other states.
- If you invest in a developed franchisee like Patanjali, you will have comprehensive support from the bank and will be able to obtain a loan quickly and at a reasonable interest rate as compared to starting your own firm. This is because the business already has a strong track record. Therefore, banks are usually highly confident in financing the purchase of a franchise.
- Successful franchise chains are frequently seen by bankers, lenders, and financial institutions as having a lesser risk of defaulting on their loans, and they are more likely to lend money on that basis.
- When you invest in a well-established franchise system, the corporate image and brand recognition are already well-known. Customers are more likely to buy goods they've seen before and work with organisations they've heard of, so you won't have to work as hard to market your business because it's already well-known.
- Purchasing a Patanjali franchise will ensure your success because there is already a proven method in place.
- Being a franchisor might provide you with more options to advance within the system; for example, you can own many Patanjali franchisees both within and outside the city.
- You usually buy an exclusive region when you purchase a franchise, often known as a protected territory. Because franchisors only allow a specific number of franchises to open in a specific location, you won't have any competition from your Patanjali franchise system.
Also Read: Top 10 Cities for doing business in India
Patanjali Franchise Schemes
There are primarily three Patanjali Franchise Schemes via which an applicant can join the Patanjali family and benefit from its offerings.
- Gramodhyog Nyas
- Patanjali Mega Store
- Patanjali Chikitsalaya & Arogya Kendra
1. Gramodhyog Nyas:
Swami Haridasji established a Cow Urine Distillation Plant in Tekhla through a formally constituted Public Charitable Trust Patanjali Gramodhyog Nyas (PGUN). Gramodhyog Patanjali Nyas is an Ayurveda & yoga treatment facility and a college founded by Baba Ramdev and Acharya Balakrishna as an offshoot of Patanjali Yogpeeth, Hardwar.
The objectives of Gramodhyog Nyas:
- To contribute to the social, economic, and moral well-being of rural India.
- To assist rural industries with funding, management, and revenue generation at the village level.
- Optimise human resources, capital, other resources for village industries, organise labour, revitalise traditional knowledge and skills, and turn them into rural businesses.
- Establish the trade process of local cottage industry products with like-minded organisations to facilitate marketplaces for domestically made commodities.
- Provide training and support for the establishment of local enterprises based on need.
- To assist in executing village development programmes, build partnerships with funding organisations, government funding agencies, banks, investors, and other donor agencies.
- Patanjali seeks to build village industries through Gramodhyog Nyas to eradicate poverty.
- Gramodhyog Nyas also focuses on working with people in villages through buying and selling indigenous products, exchanging information, gathering raw materials, and making arrangements for modern technology, among other things.
Relevant documents for Gramodhyog Nyas scheme Franchise
- Before purchasing a franchise, you must submit a photocopy of your PAN card, proof of address, and TIN number.
- For Tax Registration Proof to be accepted on the Patanjali Franchise portal, GST registration is required.
- You must also give your bank account information to receive payment for sales made through the Patanjali site.
2. Patanjali Mega Store:
Patanjali Mega Stores, which can be found in various parts of the city, are the most well-known Patanjali Franchise Scheme.
The conditions for opening a Patanjali Mega Store are as follows:
- An initial investment of Rs. 1 crore is required to open a Patanjali Mega Store franchise.
- Patanjali Mega Store requires a minimum of 2000 square feet.
- Patanjali Mega Stores will only be placed in the city's major bazaars and prime locations.
- A refundable security deposit of Rs. 5 lakh will be obtained in the form of a payment order.
- The Institute will appoint a Vaidya at Mega Shop, and the store operator will be responsible for providing the Vaidya with medical instruments. The mega store's operator will provide amenities for sitting, drinking, and using the restroom, among other things.
- Megastores shall be at least 2.5 kilometres from current Mega Stores in Metro Cities and 3.5 kilometres from existing Patanjali stores in Non-Metro Cities, and a minimum of one kilometre from existing Patanjali Chikitsalayas and Arogya Kendras in Non-Metro Cities.
- Only Divya Pharmacy, Patanjali Ayurveda, and Institute-approved products will be sold in the Patanjali Mega shop. Other items are not permitted to be offered in these establishments.
- To be considered for a Patanjali Mega Store franchise, the applicant must be a responsible individual and must never have been convicted.
Relevant documents for Patanjali Mega Store franchise
- Once the location has been chosen, the applicant must send 4-5 photos of the area to check that it fits all of the requirements for building a Patanjali Mega Store, as outlined above.
- Before purchasing a franchise, you must submit a photocopy of your PAN card, Identity proof, Address proof, along with 5 passport size photographs.
- In addition to the application form, candidates must send a copy of their sales registration, ownership or rent document for the Mega Store, and so on.
3. Patanjali Chikitsalaya & Arogya Kendra:
A Patanjali Chikitsalaya can be established in any city with at least 1 lakh people. Arogya Kendras, on the other hand, can be established in any town having a population of fewer than 1 lakh people. In general, a Kendra/Chikitsalaya should be at least 3 to 5 kilometres away from another Chikitsalaya, 3 to 5 kilometres away from a Mega Store, and 2.5 to 3 kilometres away from an Arogya Kendra.
If you are interested in purchasing a Patanjali Chikitsalaya or Arogya Kendra franchise, you can obtain the application form online. In addition to the application form, interested applicants must submit documents such as ID proof, proof of address, four passport-size photographs, and a copy of the sales registration. Once you've met all of the requirements for a Patanjali franchise, you can fill out the application form online or send it to their office address listed below:
Patanjali Corporate Office Address
Patanjali Food & Herbal park
Vill – Padartha, Laksar Road
Haridwar 249404, Uttarakhand – 247663
Registered Office Address
D-26, Pushpanjali, Bijwasan Enclave,
New Delhi 110061, India
You can open a Patanjali Franchise in India based on your requirements by following the above-mentioned instructions.
Patanjali Ayurveda is one of India's fastest-growing companies, with yearly revenue of more than Rs.2,000 crore. Patanjali has 15000 exclusive stores across India and plans to expand to 1,00,000 outlets over the next few years. Thus, investing in a Patanjali franchise will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to build your business. We hope this article has provided you with the necessary insights regarding starting a Patanjali Franchise.