The UDC, Stenographer, and MTS positions offer competitive ESIC salaries in 2022, which the Employees' State Insurance Scheme provides. Candidates interested in the ESIC pay scale for the UDC, MTS, and stenographer positions may register for the ESIC UDC/Stenographer 2022 test.
ESIC employees are eligible for additional allowances as determined by the authorities, in addition to the base wage, DA, HRA, and Transport Allowance. The ESIC wage complies with the Government of India's 7th Pay Commission. It gives applicants promotions & various opportunities to learn for their professional advancement.
To determine if they are an excellent fit for the position or not, applicants must be familiar with the ESIC job description. To examine the job profile and appropriately update your abilities and knowledge, you must be well-versed in the prospective tasks and responsibilities.
Did you know? The employees at ESIC UDC are eligible for an entrance pay of ₹25,500.
ESIC UDC/Stenographer/ MTS Salary 2022
This section covers the job description, wage structure, and potential for advancement for ESIC UDC/Stenographer. Check the ESIC UDC and Stenographer postings to learn more about the entrance pay and the compensation structure for the ESIC MTS. For candidates to fully understand the job and have reasonable expectations, they must be fully aware of the ESIC compensation.
- The pay structure for both positions is Level 4 of the Pay Scale, with a base salary of ₹25,500, instead of the Pay Band 5200-20200 and Grade Pay ₹2,400 of the Sixth Central Pay Commission.
- In addition, they are qualified for DA, HRA, Travel Allowances, and other benefits under the laws that are in effect at the time.
- The ESIC MTS compensation is ₹18,000, paid to individuals hired as multi-tasking personnel. They have several chances for advancement. The ESIC MTS wage falls under the ₹2,400 Grade Pay, and the ESIC MTS pay includes Housing Rent Allowance and Dearness Allowance.
ESIC Salary Allowance
- ESIC UDC covers 7% of the base wage. According to the IT Act, a House Rent Allowance of 10% to 12% of the base salary will be given.
- ESIC MTS employees receive a Dearness Allowance equal to 7% of their base pay. According to the IT Act, a House Rent Allowance of 10% to 12% of the base salary will be given.
- A Dearness Allowance of 7% of Base Pay is given to ESIC Stenographer. According to the IT Act, the House Rent Allowance might be between 10 to 12% of the base salary.
- If the employee lives in a city under the X category, they will receive a travelling allowance of ₹ 3,600. Suppose they live in a city under the Y or Z category. (Here X, Y, and Z are categories of cities as defined under rules.)
- In that case, they will receive a travelling allowance of ₹1,800. The administration might occasionally modify the ESIC MTS transport allowance.
ESIC Salary Perks and Benefits
The following perks are available to ESIC Stenographer, ESIC UDC, and MTS employees in addition to the basic pay and allowances:
- Retirement Benefits: Employees are given pension payments by their pay scale and national government rules.
- Overtime Pay: The ESIC post receives overtime pay, and the workers will receive overtime pay, nevertheless, if the overtime work is completed.
- Municipal Compensation Allowance: If a staff lives on city property while working, city compensation will be given to cover any remaining costs.
- Job Security: Employees of ESIC are well protected from being quickly laid off. Concerning the expertise employees possess, they always have the chance to be promoted and have their jobs enriched.
ESIC UDC Stenographer and MTS Job Profile 2022:
To fully understand the forthcoming tasks and responsibilities, aspirants must be well-versed in the ESIC job profile.
The basic categories that make up the job description for the ESIC UDC role are as follows:
If You Work in a Regional Office, Corporate Headquarters, or Sub-Regional Office:
- Maintaining files
- Creating letters and processing the data online
- Work involving accounts
If You have a Branch Office (Non-cashier) Posting:
- Uploading a variety of certifications
- composing letters
- making online payment schedules
- creating reports on a weekly, quarterly, and annual basis
- keeping record registers
If You are Employed as a Cashier in a Local Branch Office:
- keeping a cash book
- Cheques and other bank-related tasks
Job profile of ESIC Stenographer:
Check the ESIC Stenographer job description to familiarise yourself with the respective duties and functions.
- A stenographer will type spoken phrases into a steno device, which is a shorthand typewriter, to transcribe them.
- A stenographer must be able to type quickly.
- Stenographers who pass the test also need to have a licence and accreditation.
- Legal and medical terminology and a solid grasp of the English language are requirements for stenographer.
- A stenographer is assigned to a senior individual, and the stenographer is responsible for recording any speech given by the officer.
ESIC MTS Job Profile:
Read the specifics of ESIC MTS job role details and be ready for future duties. The key responsibility is managing the paperwork and files, and the multitasking personnel will engage in dispatching. They must complete the reports by the deadline, take on the everyday activities and keep the records.
ESIC UDC, Stenographer, and MTS Career Growth:
The Employees' State Insurance Program offers applicants a wide range of options for MTS, Steno, and UDC positions. The applicants may advance to higher positions. Learn more specifics about the Multi-tasking Employee, Stenographer, and Upper Division Clerk.
Career Growth of UDC (Upper Divison Clerk)
- The next promotion after being chosen as a UDC in ESIC would be an assistant with a starting grade salary of ₹4200 after you have continuously worked in the same location for 3 years. The number of openings relies on this as well.
- You can apply for a Social Security Officer position with an initial grade salary of ₹4600 after the subsequent three years.
Career Growth of Stenographer
- In the role of stenographer, you will have professional solid advancement chances. Promotions are dependent on how long it takes them to advance to a higher position relative to their length of employment. By passing departmental exams, you can further benefit from swift advancements.
- The work-life balance in this position is favourable since you almost always have to work overtime, making it simple to manage your personal and professional lives.
Career Growth Of MTS
The chances for professional growth for multitasking employees are many. Candidates who are qualified and passionate may advance to higher positions. The advancement level for ESIC MTS employees might reach UDC. After a few years, the multitasking worker is promoted to LDC and subsequently to UDC.
The UDC, Steno, and MTS positions offer competitive ESIC salaries in 2022, which the Employees' State Insurance Scheme provides. The pay structure for both positions (UDC and Stenographer) is Level 4 of the Pay Scale, with an Entry Salary of ₹25500, instead of the Pay Band 5200-20200 and Grade Pay 2400 of the Sixth Central Pay Commission. The ESIC MTS compensation, ₹ 18,000, is paid to individuals hired as multi-tasking personnel.
Follow Khatabook for the latest updates, news blogs, and articles related to micro, small and medium businesses (MSMEs), business tips, income tax, GST, salary, and accounting.