India is the second-largest country after China in terms of population, and it is expected to surpass China in 2027. Keeping in view the population of our country, the number of two-wheelers and four-wheelers is increasing day by day. If we talk about two-wheelers, it is a privilege rather than a necessity; people commute almost every day. This is why the production of two-wheelers in our country has risen many levels compared to previous times. Many companies in the market are manufacturing two-wheelers and catering to the needs of the people. This has led to a serious problem of air pollution, and due to this, global warming is on the rise. To deal with this problem, Hero electric dealership came up with an innovation. It introduced electric two-wheelers in our country that will be eco-friendly and cater to the needs of the people. Hero electric bike franchise has been established in various parts of the country.
Did you know?
Hero electric scooters are electric scooters that do not create any pollution. It can help in contributing to the cause of global warming as these scooters are environmentally friendly.
Why Should You Choose Hero Electric Dealership?
Hero electricity is a top brand that provides ecological electric two-wheelers that give customers a very good and different experience. Another reason people should go for electronic Hero two-wheelers is it is very cost-effective and does not put a burden on customers' pockets. Hero company has also pledged to make its electric vehicles a completely pollution-free transport that does not spread pollution in our environment. This effort of Hero company is in sync with sustainable development goals.
Apart from these general reasons, there are some other brief reasons why a customer should go for it:
1) People can show their faith in Hero electric dealership because it is the leading manufacturer of two-wheelers in our country.
2) All the products manufactured by Hero Electric are checked thoroughly, and there is also a test conducted to check their quality by professional engineers. The product goes through as many as 46 checks that do not affect its quality. The product only reaches the customer after this stage.
3) Hero electric dealership is an experienced company with a moral code of ethics in its organisation, and it is also committed to environmental protection and social upliftment. This company has also achieved the reputation of being certified as a SA 8000 company.
4) Hero electric company has made its presence almost all over the country. It is present in more than 25 provinces of our country, and there are more than 3,50,000 customers associated with the company
5) The cost of a hero electric bike franchise tentatively requires a starting investment of between ₹30 lakhs and ₹50 lakhs. You'll need more than just a commercial facility to start a dealership business. As a result, the overall cost to start and manage a successful business is in the range of ₹30 to ₹ 50 lakhs.
Hero Electric Dealership Company Details
Late Mr Dayanand Munjal founded the company HERO in 1956 with the goal of bringing mobility to tens of millions of people. It is a privately held company and comes under the automotive industry. Its headquarters are in Gurgaon with around 50-200 employees.
Kross Motorcycles, Hero Exporters, & Media became part of Hero EcoTech, a commercial conglomerate led by Mr Vijay Munjal, just after business owners were reorganised. Hero Electric is Today's very first and largest electrical 2-wheeler manufacturer, with hundreds and thousands of satisfied consumers.
Indian Ev 2 Wheeler Industry
- Electric vehicles are a great cost-effective alternative to gasoline-powered vehicles.
- Inflows of foreign direct investment into the vehicle sector was 1.56 Lakh Cr.
- India already has a huge cost edge in the area, which attracts investment.
- By 2030, India is predicted to be a global leader in sharing transportation, creating the potential for electric vehicles.
- Every year, India sells 2 crores of two-wheelers. By 2025, about 189 lakh E2W will be sold annually, representing a ₹9,55,65,19,92,75,000.02 business opportunity.
- The government is promoting electric vehicles in a way that has never been seen before; widespread usage of electric vehicles will not only assist the environment but will save a significant quantity of fuel.
Indian Ev 2 Wheeler Market
In India, the long-awaited electric vehicle boom has arrived. Following initial difficulties and worries, Indians are purchasing electric cars as never before, as seen by the sales figures and multi-fold increase claimed by electric two-wheeler companies over the years.
With gas costs in India increasing by 16-20% in the last year, many people see switching to electric vehicles as a need rather than experimentation.
The most significant development is the five-fold increase in the Indian electrical two-wheeler (2W) sector.
The Indian government has been promoting EVS:
- Each of the 69,000 gasoline stations will have one electric vehicle charging station.
- India is planning ₹460 crores in subsidies for manufacturers as part of its electric vehicle drive.
- The GST rate has been reduced from 12% to 5%.
- ₹1.5 lakh in extra revenue tax break On the interest payable used to buy electric vehicles.
- Many state governments exempt electric vehicles from paying car taxes entirely.
- Large corporations, such as Amazon, are making the switch to electric vehicles.
Basic Criteria for the Dealership of Hero Electric
- A person has to be at least 21 years of age to get the dealership.
- In terms of qualification, a person has to have a graduation degree from any recognised institute.
- A person should have the skills and capacity to manage and supervise.
- The minimum requirement for the area has to be at least 1500 square feet.
- In that 1500 square feet area, there has to be at least a minimum 500 square feet area godown for godown.
Investment required for Hero Electric Dealership
If you want to start a Hero Electric dealership within your area, you'll need to invest some money. To get started, you'll need around ₹40–50 lakh. Whether or not another dealer is already accessible depends on your area.
- 1000 square feet of retail property costing rent around ₹40000
- ₹5 Lac of Interior & Construction
- Banking Assurance on Company Deposit as ₹10 Lac
- 30 motorized bicycles (initial stock) = ₹22 lakh
- Maintenance Bike Spare Parts = ₹1 - 2 Lac
- ₹3 lacs in cash flow
- ₹2 Lac lighting & pipe fittings
- ₹2 Lac for computer network, printer, web access, phones, and staff attire.
- ₹15,000 for a license.
Space Required for Hero Electric Dealership Showroom
If anyone wants to start a Hero Electric dealership, one may require at least 1500 square feet of total area. Out of 1500 square feet, there has to be a 700 square feet area for the showroom, 300 square feet area for the workshop and 500 square feet area for the warehouse. But if one needs to open their showroom, they need to have more space. Check out the latest blogs from Khatabook for more information on electric scooter dealerships.
Documents & Licensing
- Individual documents such as Aadhar cards, Pan cards, voter ID cards, and ITRs for the preceding two years
- Photos of Industrial Space
- Executive Experience
- Incorporation of a company
- Udhayam Registration
- EPF & ESIC
- Establishment License
- GST Registration
Hero Electric Dealership Profit
The Hero Electric dealership's total commission on each e-bike is between 5% and 8%.
Accessory commissions range from 30% to 40% of the MRP.
Bikes/scooty Hero electric Photon & Optima = ₹74,772.00 - ₹78,206.00
₹75000 on median
Each E-bike Gross Profit: ₹5600 – ₹6500
If you sell 20 hero electric bicycles per month, the total cost is ₹120,000.
The monthly gross profit will be ₹120,000.
ero Electric Dealership Showroom Expense
Monthly Showroom Total Profit: Gross Profit – Expenses of the company
= ₹37,000 – ₹1,20,000 = ₹83,000
Profit for Dealers
Bikes commission, additional fittings, finance profit for dealers at 4%
and extra reward if you reach your sales goal.
How to Apply for Hero Electric Dealership
To apply for the Hero Electric dealership for needs to follow certain steps-
- The first step is to visit the website.
- After landing on the website, open the inquiry page asking for some details to fill in.
- The next step will be to fill in all the details in the inquiry form.
- Once all the information has been submitted, a message will be received.
- Congratulations! you're successfully registered for the Hero electric scooter dealership. Still, if there is any question, please mention it in the comment section given below.
- After fulfilling all the required details and going through every process, the company's executive contacts and shares every detail regarding the dealership within a week.
Hero Electric scooters are completely electric-based scooters that run from a charged electric battery. The batteries used in these scooters are li-on batteries, check out the list of lithium battery manufacturers in India. It eliminates all the possible chances of environmental pollution that can cause worry for the community and the country. Apart from being environmentally friendly, these scooters are also not expensive.
To get a dealership of Hero electricity, one needs to follow the detailed procedure explained above. Both for dealers and customers, this scooter is a great deal. As for dealers, it's a wonderful product to invest in that can give a high level of returns. For a customer, this scooter is environmentally friendly and very cost-effective.
Follow Khatabook for the latest updates, news blogs, and articles related to micro, small and medium businesses (MSMEs), business tips, income tax, GST, salary, and accounting.