The rise of the need for diagnostic centres was most felt during the pandemic when people were rushing to get themselves checked at various diagnostic centres. The Apollo family has had a legacy of providing excellence in all aspects of healthcare for the last 36 years. With the same belief in quality healthcare, Apollo 24|7 ensures the highest quality diagnostic tests and results. Apollo Pathology Lab provides quick sample collection and reports delivery. With over more than a 3.5 million customer base, Apollo Diagnostic has set standards in quality healthcare.
Did you know? 'The franchising industry in India is growing at 30-35% year-on-year and is pegged to touch ₹10000 billion by 2024.'.
So what are you waiting for? Read on further to know more about the Apollo Diagnostics Center Franchise.
Get to Know Apollo Diagnostics
- Apollo Hospitals began its quest in 1983 with its headquarters in Chennai, and since then, the company has further immersed itself in the pharmacy or healthcare business.
- The introduction of Apollo Diagnostics, which offered the greatest and most efficient healthcare services, was one of the Hospital chain group's initiatives.
- As of 2015, there were more than 100 Apollo Diagnostic locations nationwide. As the company's locations grow in number each year, it has reached even greater heights.
- Apollo Diagnostics ensures adherence to procedures and accuracy, as well as the quality of results, which form the basic foundation of any diagnostic service. Alongside, Apollo Diagnostics has a flawless track record of on-time deliveries thanks to its backup lab service.
- Molecular genetics, immunology, histopathology, biochemistry, cytopathology, clinical pathology, serology, microbiology, and other fields of study are all addressed in Apollo Diagnostics' Center of Excellence.
- Every single time a test is performed, Apollo Diagnostics guarantees and provides precision and accuracy.
Why Apollo Diagnostics?
- Providing necessary medications to patients is a thriving business for Apollo Pharmacy, a division of Apollo Hospitals. The hospital network has expanded and opened Apollo Diagnostic centres in many Indian cities. Apollo Diagnostic Centers have made it easy for people to get themselves evaluated under a trusted brand.
- In addition, the Apollo hospital guides the diagnostic specialists and professionals. Modern technology equipment has been installed in each Apollo Diagnostic lab by the hospital.
- To diagnose a disease, numerous tests must be performed. The majority of pathology labs in India demand exorbitant fees for straightforward examinations. People no longer trust these labs because of the exorbitant cost of the tests. Apollo ensures that its consumers can get tested and diagnosed for reasonable prices.
- Outside of the Apollo Hospital Group, Apollo Diagnostic centres are establishing themselves as pioneers of quality and timely service.
Requirements of Apollo Diagnostics Franchise
- Space Requirements: The total area required to open an Apollo Diagnostic Centre franchise is between 200 and 250 square feet. The required area must be a residential area. It is preferable to dwell in a middle-class or upper-middle-class neighbourhood. The space must be located on the ground floor so that senior citizens and people with disabilities can easily access it. From the ground floor, the collection centre will be easily accessible. Customers must have enough room to wait. A doctor's clinic close to the centre will be useful. The centre's design and colour scheme are provided by the headquarters. There must also be a restroom in the space.
- Investment Required: Apollo Diagnostics franchise cost ranges from ₹3 to 5 lakhs, whereas ₹15 lakhs would be needed to open a diagnostic centre that is part of a cluster unit.
- Prior Experience: The company is seeking franchise partners in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industries. Doctors make excellent partners as well. The franchise partner must be committed to the success of the business. They must either own or lease or rent the required area. The franchise partner must want to be associated with a quality brand that is a pioneer in the healthcare industry.
- Regions: The headquarters of Apollo Hospitals is in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. They intend to expand into other major Indian cities such as New Delhi and Mumbai. The company intends to open diagnostic centres in all of India's states and union territories.
- Requisite Training of Personnel: The company assists in the selection of a location for the Patient Care Centre. The company also prepares a detailed project report. The company assists the franchisee with logistics. All tests on the collected samples are performed at a facility dedicated to such testing. The collection centre staff receives extensive training in sample handling, report handling, and customer service. The company also assists with marketing and advertising. The company trains its employees. In addition, the company conducts regular operational and quality audits.
- Staff Requirements: About 10 to 15 employees are required for an Apollo Diagnostic Centre franchise. A receptionist, sample gatherers, and cleaning personnel are among them.
Advantages of Apollo Diagnostics Franchise
- Expertise by the Group: Collaboration with India's healthcare movement would give you pleasure. The expense of logistics, a software license, marketing assistance, and business advertising will not be incurred by the franchisee. The Franchisor offers assistance with handling complaints, customer service, and grievances. It is run by professionals with experience working in diagnostic centres for medical tests.
- Financial Returns: Apollo Diagnostics Centre Franchise assures guaranteed financial gains in a short period. One can begin with modest investments in addition to low costs for operation and maintenance. The centre can be launched in a neighbourhood. It will also be advantageous if it is close to a medical clinic.
- Increased Footfall: With the help of the Brand Name ‘Apollo’, customers are expected to turn out to the diagnostic centre in huge numbers. Alongside, expertise and training offered by the company will also reap benefits for increasing overall business.
- Low Running Costs: Apollo Diagnostic Centre franchise comes at a low running cost and, thus, is feasible to run for a long term without burning the pocket of the investor.
How to Apply for Apollo Diagnostics Franchise?
- Visit the official website of Apollo Diagnostics, www.apollodiagnostics.in, and fill out the form appearing on the right side of the website.
- Make sure to fill the form with accurate information, and then proceed with submitting it.
- The Apollo group will then contact you, and once all the necessary steps have been taken, you will receive the Apollo Diagnostics franchise.
- You can also call the Apollo Diagnostics customer service line for additional information about this franchise business. Apollo Diagnostics franchise contact number is 91-40-4904 7777.
There has been a sudden and urgent expansion in the health sector as a result of the pandemic and an increased public awareness of health issues. A well-known brand of diagnostic facilities is the Apollo Diagnostics franchise, which has been offering excellent services to the public for the last few decades. Apollo, being a pioneer of healthcare and diagnostic services in India, offers a great opportunity for individuals willing to start something of their own. The Apollo Diagnostic Centre franchise will help open avenues of growth in terms of exponential growth, business, and profits under the umbrella of the Brand” Apollo”. Anyone willing to invest must carefully weigh its pros and cons before making an informed decision.
Follow Khatabook for the latest updates, news blogs, and articles related to micro, small and medium businesses (MSMEs), business tips, income tax, GST, salary, and accounting.