Dev Ops Engineer
At KhataBook, we’re building utility solutions for small & medium businesses (SMBs). Our first offering – an Android app enabling businesses to digitally record the credit they extend to customers – went viral. In a matter of months, KhataBook has been downloaded 2M times, and more and more businesses are becoming a part of this network.
Some context of the market: 90% of India’s ~$1 Trillion Retail Market is controlled by traditional/unorganized sector. Which means ~$900B worth of commerce flows through ~50M small & medium shops/warehouses/kiosks/homes, scattered all over the country – from mighty metros to tiny villages. A network powered by millions of businesses, built-in turn to power these businesses – that’s our goal at KhataBook.
We’re a small team based in Bengaluru, funded by Sequoia, Info Edge & Y Combinator and we’re always looking for great folks to come and join us on this amazing adventure.
Implement the CI/CD processes to ensure all the developers are as productive as possible
- Build the configurations such that the stack can be replicated easily on the local system as well as on cloud
- Design, build and maintain the core infrastructure through Docker and Kubernetes
- Implement the CI/CD processes to ensure all the developers are as productive as possibleDesign, build and maintain the core infrastructure through Docker and Kubernetes
- Build monitoring and alerting for the infrastructure, definitely before outages occur
- Improve the deployment process to make it as boring as possible
- Help any engineer facing deployment, server issues
- 2+ years experience building infra in cloud platforms like GCP or AWS
- In-depth understanding of networks, security and how data flows across services in a
- Understand service creation and maintenance through docker containers
- Experience building fast CI/CD pipelines
- Know the use of config management systems like Chef
Market Rate + ESOP
HSR Layout, Bengaluru
We’re always looking for talented people.
Send your resume to email@example.com